Courses and Workshops
Harnessing the group energy so that meetings and workshops produce tangible, successful outcomes.
A 2-Day workshop where delegates learn to use techniques and processes to harness the best thinking of individuals and groups they work with. The tools they learn can be applied in their everyday work for facilitation of solutions from their staff and teams.
- Learning how to use powerful probing and questioning skills
- Using language for maximum influence and impact
- Creating well-formed outcomes for better results
- Tools for handling those daily “miscommunications”
- Creating a sense of buy-in and ownership of ideas
Who should attend: Leaders and people who need to facilitate problem-solving, get agreement from individuals and/or groups and influence clarity in communication (e.g. CRM, Business Analysis, etc).
read more - Creative Problem Solving.pdf