Courses and Workshops
CREATIVE RELATIONSHIP TECHNIQUES
Wouldn’t it be great to have easy-to-use tools to manage all that “people stuff” in the workplace?
A 2-day workshop designed to prepare people for the inevitable “people stuff” that invariably impacts their performance at work:
- A new respect for other people’s view of the world
- The psychology of personal effectiveness
- Simple methods of mastering effective engagement
- Tools for handling those daily interpersonal “challenges”
- A sense of ownership of our behaviour and the results it produces
Who should attend: Anyone who interacts with other people at work – individuals, teams, departments and / or anyone who would like to learn creative and effective techniques on how to build relationships and manage conflict.
read more - Creative Relationship Techniques.pdf
- Next >>