“The most important single ingredient in the formula for success is knowing how to get along with people.” - Theodore Roosevelt
Is all that people stuff getting in the way of your delivery?
Is the cost of conflict in your organisation more than you bargained for?
People tend to agree that no matter how skillful or experienced we are in what we do, it’s our people skills that often determine our success or failure. How often has a project been derailed because of conflict, disagreement and personal differences that were not managed or understood?
We're in the business of people
By learning key relationship management tools and techniques, people learn how to get past the “people stuff” quickly and easily to allow more focus on delivery and productivity.
Find the course that suits your needs ...
- Wouldn’t it be great to have a User Manual for the people in your life? Learn a few powerful but easy-to-use tools to help you manage all that “people stuff” in the workplace. Creative Relationship Techniques is a practical 2 day workshop that enhances self-awareness and awareness of others and provides tools and techniques to help people communicate more clearly and easily.
- How much is conflict costing your organisation? Have a Nice Conflict is a lively 2 day workshop aimed at reducing conflict in the workplace.
- Does your organisation engage people's best thinking about complex issues? Creative Problem-Solving is a 2 day workshop that teaches people techniques to generate innovative thinking and catalyse powerful learning conversations.
- Are your teams gelling to produce positive results? Are they in need of a little booster to improve that team dynamic? Lean-Team Dynamics is a 1 day workshop aimed at helping team members recognise their strengths and blind-spots, thereby maximizing their impact on performance.
- If you added a simple coaching model to your toolkit, would that boost your leadership skills? Coaching for Results is a 1 day workshop that teaches people the fundamentals of a coaching conversation, what coaching is and is not, and incisive questioning techniques for optimal results.
"The great secret of success in life is for a man to be ready when his opportunity comes." — Benjamin Disraeli